Graduation Day, 27th August 2015
On the 27th October 2015, i was graduated and finally!! I am so proud to myself that I finally done with my studies. Its too tiring to be a student by the way and i won't continue my studies again or anymore. i mean,hahaha.. im not that kind of person that love to study..memorizing..do tons of assignment..meeting the lecturer.. But by the grace of God, i made it. I struggle to just get pass especially FBCC subject. It is a costing subject and i hate numbers but i kinda love to count money. do you get me? lol.
I thank to my lecturer who really kind,'tida kedekut ilmu', friendly, motivating, and so ford..
MS JESSICA ALEX, MS KIMBERLY VINCENT, MS INA, MS ASTRID LEONG, MS CHRISTINA JONUT, MR HUBERT, MR MARCUS SOLIBUN, MR HO, MR DARWIN, CHEF ALVIN TING, CHEF EDWARD LAJUAT, CHEF JUDE, MR IZWAN, MR JINEL, AND MR STANLEY LAJIUN.
I don't remember actually what subject did they taught me, but i remember their name hahahah.. :)
They are actually cool and easy to talk to. If anybody loves to continue their studies in hospitality, tourism and management..Asian Tourism International College (ATIC) is the best place! The location is Gaya street Kota Kinabalu near the balai polis. Tempat pengajian ini menjanjikan yang terbaik untuk student melanjutkan pelajaran. Di samping lecturer-lecturer yang cool, mereka semua adalah terdiri daripada yang berpengalaman lama dalam bidang hospitality, tourism dan management!
Other than that, I thank to my family especially to my parents, Paulus Masamil and Mary Bubut who were supporting and motivate me to reach my dreams. Im so blessed and happy!! :)
And yes i was frustrated a bit because my man could not come. Im so sad and i really wish he could come and watch me walk up the stage. *sigh* What to do la kan.. I know he's cheering me dari jauh juga tuh.. haha! Thank you baby for listening, supporting, and understand me most of the time during my studies :)
Last but not least, To my beloved God. I always put my faith to Him and i will always keep this in my mind.."NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE" Thank You Lord Jesus.. God is Good! Believe in Him!
Ni time yang mau minta puji gia..gumu tanak sikul migambal sebab au poh gia nohou mugad suang do ballroom.
This is Diana, she is funny person and a good friend of mine! She took Diploma in Culinary Arts by the way. Good luck jahh!! xx
![]() |
![]() Pretty girls everywhere!hahaha Dari kiri: Brian Sikawah, Mohd Shahdan Paling Kanan: Nur Diyana Tengah: Me hahahha!! |
-Family Pictures-
My brother and me
My dad :)
Aaaaand my mom hehe..









Comments
Post a Comment